Friday, March 16, 2012

School Pics!

I thought everyone might enjoy some pictures of my new school. Click the photos to get to my flickr photosite:



Entrance to S.O.T.!


The Lobby/Front Desk/Library

That's me!

My Classroom. :)





Hopefully I will keep up with you all on here on a semi-weekly basis. Also, for those of you wondering, my mailing address is:

931-26, 301 ho
Bongcheon-dong
Gwanak-gu
Seoul-si
South Korea

You don't actually need the zip code, so Hoopie tells me. Send me letters! I will be excited to write to you as well. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm about to sign with this school, do you mind telling me your experience of the place. There are many biased reviews that area old so I don't know much haha. Thanks in advance. My email is thething16@hotmail.com. feel free to message me there instead.

    ReplyDelete