Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My address, for now!

Just a quick mid-week post to share my address:

Kirsten Smith
Green-vil apt, #502, 991-4
Daejam-dong, Nam-gu
Pohang-si, Gyeongbuk
Korea
790-826

I will be living at this address for the next 3 months, and then I will be moving again! Though this is inconvenient, I understand why it has to be this way. You see, two of the teachers who my counterparts and I are replacing were a couple, living together. When they left, there was still 3 months on their lease. Normally, Moon Kkang would just renew the lease for the next teacher, but they do not often have a couple, and they never give one individual an apartment of this size (it is quite large!). I am finishing out the lease before they find me somewhere else to live. My next apartment will be in the same building with 2 other teachers, but for now, I am just close by to 2 of my teaching counterparts, but in a different building.

When my address changes, I will be sure to post it. But send me letters! I promise, I am an excellent pen pal and will respond. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment